Isa2015-10-09 16:19:46
Aramäisch: ܥܬܺܝܕܽܘܬܳܐ
Transkription: Ctidutho
Isa2015-10-09 16:21:37
Beschreibung: Zukunft
Aramäisch: ܥܬܺܝܕܽܘܬܳܐ
Transkription: Ctidutho
Jakob2015-10-12 14:25:01
Beschreibung: Danke für die Übersetzung. Ich hatte diesen Begriff auch oftmals gehört und wusste nie, was es bedeutet.
Krishna2016-02-10 23:09:57
Beschreibung: I love a good story, especially one with a happy ennidg. So I think I'm on my way to just that. This semester I did my practicum at a great facility with a great team of ladies. Just when I thought I was to say good bye, I got an e-mail offering me a position with the company. They brought cake, ordered pizza and gave me a plant for my yard. The experience will be excellent for my resume' and a heads up for when I get my degree. God is so good. he gives us just what we need just when we need it. I was feeling kind of lost through it all since I am changing careers in mid-life. Things like this assure me that it's never too late and I'm glad I came to my community college. Being my age, I thought I would not be able to keep up, but I am an officer in the honor society and enjoying the adventure of a lifetime. thanks for the inspiration and I look forward to reading the rest of the book. Bless you Isa.

ĉ ğ ĥ ŝ ț đ ç
ܟܝ ܛܚ ܙܘ ܗܕ ܓܒ ܐ
ܬܫ ܪܩ ܨܦ ܥܣ ܢܡ ܠ
ܰܳ ܶܺ ܽܬ̣ ܦ̣ܓ̣ ܟ݂̈ ̱݂